I have been a Noahide for just over five months now. I feel as though I have found my calling and it feels as natural as breathing.
I am also so glad that the Noahide World Center exists. I have so many questions, which I am excited to have answered at your earliest convenience.
Question One: Prayer
1. Should I recite the same prayers as the Jewish People over certain foods, including the standard beginning section?
2. If not, what prayer would be best suited for a Noahide over meals?
3. How many times a day should I pray, and is it necessary for me to pray a three times a day, as well?
4. Should I pray after meals, and when I wake up?
5. Is kneeling a pagan custom while praying, or is it permissible because ISAIAH 45:23, and what is the holiest posture to adopt?
Question Two: Holidays
1. Which Jewish holidays can a Noahide celebrate, and how?
2. I am not certain but I believe I am the only Noahide in my country. Where should I best celebrate holidays?
Question Three: Sexual Morality
1. Are the sexual immorality mitzvoth’s concerning bestiality and incest; only?
Question Four: Marriage
1. Is it compulsory, am I commanded, to get married?
Question Five: Manners
1. If a person (Asian) bows to me, as is their custom, may I bow back if it is a greeting?
Thank you very much in advance for your time and effort.
With much Torah blessings.