1) Do you believe that Supernatural Miracles … in its truest
• still happen today, whether on a personal level,
• … and if so, would it happen .. because God has endowed an earthly individual
• (such as there were .. in the bible days of the Tanach, ..prophets)
• .. with the “Gift of Miracles, or –of Healing?”
• … or could an individual .. praying and petitioning to God ..have a personal encounter
• .. for example .. an Angel of the Lord to show up and give a message to them personally.. that can be life-changing.
Does similar incidents still happen today ..in the 21st Century?
2).. There has been times that I have listened to the Rabbi give a profound message, comment, or sermon … So what does it mean ..when I feel “sheer goosebumps” cascade across my face, head, or arm for a brief moment …either “during or immediately following” the time they speak …whatever the subject, topic, etc.???
So, what would that “feeling” mean to someone who hears various messages from the Rabbi
• ..is that “feeling” a confirmation?
• ..or is that “feeling” trying to speak to that individua, personally,l to do whatever was mentioned?
• ..or that it applies to that person’s present situation
o ..either as an answer to a dilemma?
• ..or a Word from the Lord to the individual who had that “feeling?”
• ..or to move that individual to “action,” etc?
Continue reading “Miracles, Healings, Goosebumps”
I have been a Noahide for just over five months now. I feel as though I have found my calling and it feels as natural as breathing.
I am also so glad that the Noahide World Center exists. I have so many questions, which I am excited to have answered at your earliest convenience.
Question One: Prayer
1. Should I recite the same prayers as the Jewish People over certain foods, including the standard beginning section?
2. If not, what prayer would be best suited for a Noahide over meals?
3. How many times a day should I pray, and is it necessary for me to pray a three times a day, as well?
4. Should I pray after meals, and when I wake up?
5. Is kneeling a pagan custom while praying, or is it permissible because ISAIAH 45:23, and what is the holiest posture to adopt?
Question Two: Holidays
1. Which Jewish holidays can a Noahide celebrate, and how?
2. I am not certain but I believe I am the only Noahide in my country. Where should I best celebrate holidays?
Question Three: Sexual Morality
1. Are the sexual immorality mitzvoth’s concerning bestiality and incest; only?
Question Four: Marriage
1. Is it compulsory, am I commanded, to get married?
Question Five: Manners
1. If a person (Asian) bows to me, as is their custom, may I bow back if it is a greeting?
Thank you very much in advance for your time and effort.
With much Torah blessings.
Continue reading “Prayer, and a number of other things.”
Shalom Rabbi, I am trying to B.H” start having classes to promote the Noahide life, but I am in need of prayer books. I do not see a link to a online store at your site, is this something that you are working on and meanwhile where would I be able to purchase and if there is more than one book then which one would be your suggestion?
Continue reading “prayer book”
I see a big difference between the Christian Scriptures (I do not want to use the term “New Testament” except to clarify that it is a misleading title for the collection of books I am refering to) and what the majority of churches teach. In addition I see major differences between the Aramaic Christian texts and the Greek (just as differences in the Tanak when comparing the Hebrew with the Septuagint). My questions are these? First, is it acceptable for a Noahide to read, study, and even use these texts for guidance and teaching if one does not accept or practice the idolatrous aspects of Christianity? Second, is there value in studying these texts for academic study? Are there specific prohibitions relative to these questions? Thank you.
Continue reading “Reading “Christian” texts”
Could you please give Torah references for the inception of the noahide laws. If this is not a Torah teaching;(1) What about the mixed multitude that went up from Mitzraim with Israel and became part of Israel when they stood “under the mountain” (2)Why is this a modern day teaching for that same multitude, is it a tit for tat for replacement theology. or is Judah trying to nail Ephraim out of the Kingdom.
Continue reading “noahide laws”
I like reading Tanya, and Chabad articles, books like Path of the Just, The Way of God, Kabbalah. What is the view of these books, dictrines, by Noahide World Center?
Continue reading “Chabad -Tanya”
My father was Jewish and my mother “converted” in 1963 through the Jewish Theological Seminary (Conservative), which now ordains homosexual men, lesbians, and other whackos. If I wanted to “join” the Noachides, would I swear in front of a beis din that I don’t accept yuska, etc. etc. ?
Continue reading “Acepting the Noachide Creed”
Why is paternity in Noahides not fully recognized? I read that because of abovementioned a Noahide may marry his paternal half-sister
Continue reading “Paternity”
How can I complete repentance when someone won’t respond to my request for forgiveness?
Continue reading “Repentance”
what is the main conept of the noahides
Continue reading “noahides”