- To disseminate the message of the Torah to the Non-Jewish world.
- To act as a focus of activity based in Jerusalem related to Noahides throughout the world.
- To serve as a resource center for information and advice about religious principles and practices.
- To help establish Noahide communities around the world and to provide them with support.
- To establish a link between the Non-Jewish world and Jewish tradition and rabbis, including formal recognition of the Noahides by religious and national institutions of the Jewish people.